Sunday, May 15, 2011




Thank you.....
For what you did.....
When I look at this picture, yes I see the blood
and evidence of the beating you took....
for me.
As horrible as that was, it was not where the pain came from.

Taking upon yourself....
Wearing like a coat....
The sin of the world....
Everyone one of them.....
And because you chose to do this....
Your own Heavenly Father poured out His bowl of wrath upon you.
You took my payment.
You took that which had my name on it.
I'm the guilty one.
Those were my sins that you paid the price for....

You died for me.....
Then you opened a door.....so I could live in you....
I live in you, by dying to self.
You gave me new life...
a chance....
another opportunity.....
Not so I could be comfortable and affluent....
But that I could be your witness...

Thank you for this new life, Lord!
Thank you....
Thank you....
Thank you....

Blessed be the name of the LORD!

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...