Saturday, September 10, 2011

Good Saturday Morning To You

Revelation 21:4
And He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there shall no longer be any death. There shall no longer be any mourning or crying, or pain. The first things have passed away.

The words of this verse carry such hope for me. They fill me with an assurance that God is in control. That the end has been decided and He alone has the authority and power to make it so. For that I rest in the knowledge that what happens here on this side of eternity pales in comparison to being in the presence of God.

It doesn't matter what happen in our world today....
I have a story that has been born in my heart....
A story to share with others.
You don't have to be hopeless....
Hope is found in a person........Jesus Christ.
Say what you want....
Believe what you want....
But the truth of Jesus stands beyond any criticism and scrutiny.
The perfect in a world of imperfection.
The stability in a world of chaos.
The Savior in a world that doesn't even realize it needs salvation.

As I've grown older the things I thought were important have dwindled down until my list is very short.
Just Jesus.
In Him, I can live today.
In Him, I can love today.
In Him, I have a tomorrow, either here in this life, or with Him in the next.

Please feel free to go back into the achieves of this blog and check out the other postings.
Thank you for taking the time to stop here.
God on you.....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...