Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sustainable Energy.


Psalm 51:12
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me.......
The greater, higher Power come down to the suffering creation.
Flesh and blood created from the mind and Words of God.
Yet a creation that was never intended to suffer like it has.
Granted much of our suffering is self-inflicted, but it is suffering none the less.
He hurts because we hurt.
He stands with us in our darkest hour.
He is constantly wooing us back to His side with words and movements of His Holy Spirit around us and in us.
He knows that it is a choice we have to make and He waits patiently for us to cry out to Him.
When that cry comes, He will not be stopped by anyone or anything.
He will come and rescue you.
He will save you.
He will bring restoration to you.
Not a half-hearted attempt at salvaging a life, but a complete---new creation----stand back and watch what I can do----act of redeeming a life from the pit of hell.
Now under His care, our life is transferred into His kingdom of light.

I love the words of Psalm 51:12! Restore the joy...the sheer unadulterated joy of the being made right in the sight of God. It goes beyond any joy that the world, the flesh, or the devil could cook up. Unequaled by any other form or type of joy, God's joy brings stability to our lives.

Grant me a willing spirit.
Grant me what I truly want....to serve you. To live for you. To walk daily in your ways. I have turned my will over to you, Lord....now grant me a willing spirit from your hand that will sustain me in all my ways and in all my days. Funny how the world talks about looking for alternatives to sustainable energy, and right here in scripture we have the eternal sustainable energy of God himself.
I want to spend all my days with you, Lord....and then beyond.
I want to live above the noise and death of this fallen world.
I want yours to be the only voice I listen to.
I want you, Jesus!
If the Spirit of God resurrected you, Jesus.....
I believe He can resurrect me.

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...