Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sorry About That!

You may have noticed that I haven't posted in several days.
Monday I had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. I had a heart cath done (one artery 99.9% blocked) a stint put in and all is well. The prognosis is good for my recovery so I am grateful and give praise to God for His hand of healing. I will share some of the things that God gave me during my time in the hospital, but for now I am going to rest.
Thanks to everyone for the prayers.....
God is still in control...
MB

2 comments:

Bobby said...

I'm glad I checked in today Mike! Get some rest my friend. I'm praying for you.

emilyelizabeth said...

so glad you are well and the Lord had His hand on you! He has more lives to save through you. :)

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...