Sunday, February 19, 2012

Extra Special Secret Tri-Quantum Posting

Wow! A Sunday posting. I usually don't do a Sunday posting because we haven't had Internet at our home.
Now that we do,I felt the urge (or was that just effects of my 2nd cup of coffee) to post this morning.
Last nights service at Rapha was off the chain. (What would it look like if it was "on the chain"?)
Wayne Wimpee, our percussionist, lead us in the song "HOW GREAT THOU ART" and it was incredible. God's presence was so thick in the room as we sang and worshipped. I am extremely grateful for times such as these.

I find myself thinking on the verses in Scripture where it is made evident that God is a God of love. (Yes, Virginia, God does have a side that involves judgment). To think on the Father-heart of God as He has been long-suffering with each of us, wooing us through conviction and the Holy Spirit, to bring us to a place of repentance and surrender. A place of brokenness where we see ourselves as God truly sees us. It is in that place that we experience the full love of Christ. We find ourselves being the recipient of divine love and the will of the Father to bring us into salvation.

I want to share something with you from the Message Bible.
Romans 3:21-24
But in our time something new has been added. What Moses and the prophets witnessed to all those years has happened. God setting things right, that we read about, has become Jesus setting things right for us. And not only for us, but for everyone who believes in Him. For there is no difference between us and them in this. Since we've compiled this long and sorry record as sinners (both us and them) and proved that we are utterly incapable of living the glorious lives God will for us, God did it for us. out of sheer generosity he put us in right standing with himself. A pure gift, He got us out of the mess we're in and restored us to where he always wanted us to be.And he did it by means of Jesus Christ.

Now if that bit of good news doesn't set your wood on fire.........then your woods wet.
I don't know what you are struggling with today......but God does.
I know that each of us has problems and situations that seem to overwhelm us to the point that we can't breath. God knows our situations. It is for this reason that we I choose to look to Him and not the world to provide answers, comfort and direction on what to do.
I will be praying for you today.
Praying that you would experience the presence of God in way that you might never have before.
Praying that you would find comfort and peace in knowing that God is in control of today.
If you don't get anything else from this posting, know this------
I love you
and God loves you.

God on you.....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...