Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Do-Hickey!

Do-Hickey is the terminology an old guy uses to explain technology.
Over on the right hand side of this blog is new gadget I've installed that will allow you to translate the postings into many different languages. Of course as I'm typing this, the thought occurs to me ....this is in English and if you can't read English.........then how will you know that you can translate it into a lanuage you can read and understand? I guess I'll rely on the fact that some will and some can.
Anyway....
Just one more way I want to make this blog available for everyone who stops by.
Good day from the GREENE STREET LETTERS.

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...