Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Born Free Video Series - Episode 1




I realize that what I am posting this morning is probably not what you expected. It is the first of 12 video's from QUICK STUDY Program produced by Bible Discovery TV.

I know that most of you drop by here for something quick to read..something that will give you a little something to start your day, and I know that most of you may not have the time to watch this video, but I feel like there is someone out there who needs to see it. So, for the next 12 Wednesday's, I'm going to post a different episode from this series.


My aim for this blog is for it to be a place where you can be encouraged and uplifted to carry on, even when everything inside you screams to go back to your old lifestyle. I am very appreciative to every one who stops by here to see what's going on. Please tell your friends and family about the Greene Street Letters.

God on you...
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...