Friday, January 4, 2013

If I Stand



Psalm 5:3-4
Give heed to the voice of my cry, My King and my God.
For to you I will pray. My voice, You shall hear in the morning, O'Lord.
In the morning I will direct it to You, and I will look up.


The federal government does is not my source of strength and provision.
The president may rule, but there is a rule that far exceeds his authority.
The military of this nation may have power beyond my comprehension, but there is one who has all POWER! His name is Jesus...

As the song says...."the stuff of earth competes for the allegiance I owe only to the giver of all good things."
SO if I stand let me stand on the promise that You will see me through.
And if I fall, let it be on the grace that first brought me to You.
Ask God to grant you greater vision for your heart this morning.
See beyond what your eyes reveal....
See with your heart.

God on you...
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...