Sunday, February 17, 2013

RESET


Ecclesiastes 3:1
To everything there is a season. A Time for every purpose under heaven.

Every so often, I have found it necessary to kind of put the halt to everything and spend some time in prayer to see what God is saying and which direction He may be leading us toward.

Back in 2002, at the height of our Saturday night recovery service, God told me to lay it down for a season. This caught me totally off guard, and I even questioned whether it was God or not. Turns out......it really was God. So ever since then when God tells me to lay something down for a season, I do it.


I am announcing that we are going to take a sabbatical from our Saturday night service at Rapha. We will start back the last Saturday of March. During this time, Vicki and I, along with the leadership of our meeting will be gathering to pray and seek God's face and will for His heart and His guidance.

Please, don't read anything into what I'm sharing. I have no clue, right now, as to what God wants to do. I just know that He is calling us to seek Him and that is what we will do. Be in prayer for us that we would hear God's will for the meeting and for our own lives.

I will continue to post daily here at the Greene Street Letters, and I thank each of you who stop by and read the daily offering. Please tell others you think might benefit from what we are doing here.

Until tomorrow.....
God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...