Sunday, May 12, 2013

Photos of WIND at the Vineyard


What an amazing group of friends God has placed in my life. I am blessed to the max to know these guys. I told them last  night that heaven is just going to be incredible because we'll get to actually stand in the presence of Jesus and worship Him....Now that's what I'm talking about.


The WIND has a voice.....and that voice is Barbie Kelley. Passionate for God and not afraid to get out there during worship....I love to hear her sing. She makes it so easy to enter into worship. Plus....she surf's, now how cool is that.


Doug...the bass player with more fingers and moves than the law allows. Got to meet him last night and totally was taken with him. He put a toy bear on the stage at his feet to remind himself that it is a battle to worship. The devil does not want worship to take place, but the power of music, when it's played and sung to God, is a force and power that even the devil cannot break or stop. Blessings on you Doug and your family as you travel with WIND.


Nori....I first met you in 1980. I still have a recording of you and Don Rakestraw playing "Selah" at Christian Brothers Coffee house. I was new at the is God-thing (salvation) and you gave me your friendship and God's love and I was hooked. Every time I watch you play I keep hearing the words...."Well, done my good and faithful servant...enter into your rest."


And last, but certainly not least is the heart beat of the band....Joe Pfau. I have known Joe, and his wife, Nancy, now for around 5 years. He and Nori  have played together for a number of years. Joe just love Jesus....nothing more to be said. He is an incredible drummer who is willing to go anywhere and play for anyone if God is involved.

These are my friends....
Last night they came to Vineyard Recovery to lead us in worship.
Lead they did.
Thanks to all of you guys for your friendship and love. Hey...let's do it again next year, what do you say?

God on you...
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...