Sunday, August 25, 2013

When I Had A Choice Between Good And Bad, I Picked Bad Two Out Of Three



I've always loved Charlie Daniels.....
His fiddle stirs up the country and redneck that flows through these old veins.
Imagine how I felt when I learned that he'd been saved.
Charlie waited for five years after his conversion before he released his album, THE DOOR, because he didn't want folks to say, "Well, he's just trying to make a buck off this religious stuff."

Heart of the song is the beauty of God's grace:
"Jesus, how could you love me? Jesus, how could you love me? Cause when I had a choice between good and bad, I picked bad two out of three."
Nothing better than falling on the mercy of God and being drowned in His grace.
Thanks Charlie for this song....

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...