Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What Falls Under Everything?




I hate sickness...
I hate cancer.....
I hate illnesses....

I hate demonic oppression...
I hate demonization....

I hate addiction.....
I hate suicide.....
I hate the kingdom of darkness and the dark powers that call this planet their home.

I am very tired this morning. Seems like the more we pray, the more we loose...
Notice I said, "It seems like".
That is not the truth. It is nothing more than a lie that the devil would like for me to believe. I don't!

The more we pray, the more we involve ourselves in the affairs of this world and in the lives of people, the more the Kingdom of God is extended.
The Kingdom of God....The rule and reign of God here on this earth, in this time and space.
Where ever people are living according to His rule in their lives...that is where the kingdom is.
I can't let myself get caught up in the temporary things of this life and miss the eternal things that God is wanting to teach me.


As I have gotten older and the people I love had died off one by one, I have to maintain the thought that everything and everyone is in His hands. He has not lost control over creation, and His plans have not been thwarted by the devil and his minions. Life is more of a battle than most think or realize. We truly have an enemy who wished to stop the promises of God from coming to our lives. So he attacks us physically (now this is not to say that all sickness and illness is a demonic attack). He attacks us emotionally, trying to steal our hope and faith by beating us down with situation after situation. Yet, God has called us to stand strong and be about the business of exercising the power and authority that each believer has been given.

Power and authority to pray against diseases.
Power and authority to pray and see people healed.

Power and authority to stand before God on behalf of those who can't stand for themselves.
Stand in the complete knowledge that everything and everyone is in the hands of God.

Praise God from whom all blessing flow....
Praise Him all creatures here below...
Praise Him above the heavenly hosts....
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.....
Amen....


God on you....
mb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I needed that this morning. Being woke up to bad news is never fun. Its so easy to get angry and mad. To start believing that prayer is a waste of time. God may never heal a single person that im praying for, and I don't know why. But this is what I do know, God speaks, God has spoke to me. God has shown me that he hears my prayers. God has shown me that he isn't going to give me everything I ask for, but the simple fact that he has shown me that he is listening is all I need. God listens to me! Yet im sure its a good thing that he doesn't always take my advice. I will praise him no matter what he does today! Thanks for letting me ramble.

jason

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...