Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Phil Strout Talks About One Of Our Own

Life in the Vineyard from Phil Strout on Vimeo.


Great Talk by Phil Strout concerning the state of the Vineyard and where we are headed as a movement.
As a bonus, if you get to the 7:48 mark of the video...Phil begins to talk about our own Debbie Handy, speaking of her commitment to staying and working in the Gadsden Vineyard. Debbie has been a part of the recovery side of Vineyard since we started it. We are blessed to know her and have her be a part of our family. She's a pretty good worship leader also. What am I saying? She is the only one I have ever heard my wife tell, "When you lead worship, I am taken into the presence of God almost immediately."
Thanks Debbie!


God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...