Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Old Song / New Rendition



I love the music of the season....
Music was always important in our house. Radio....stereo........mom simply humming and singing. My Dad, who couldn't carry note even if it had two handles on it, trying his best to sing.
Choir at church doing all the Christmas songs associated with the time and season.
But I particularly like new ways of hearing old songs. 
That is why I was so jazzed by this version of "Angels We Have Heard On High".
Sit back and lay down any stress you might have picked up as we enter this Christmas season, and simply enjoy the music. 
Let it wash over you...
Let it get deep inside your heart and lift your spirits.

Merry Christmas From The B's in Attalla.

God on you..
mb

P.S. /  Sorry about the sales pitch at the end of the video, but hey...they got to make a living too.

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...