Thursday, January 23, 2014

Target Prayer Today 1/23/14


Time to stretch out our prayers and remember family that live in other countries.
This is from the THROUGH THE BIBLE ministry: 
All part of the Kingdom Now, the Kingdom not yet...movement of Christ in this world.


World Prayer Today
Thursday, January 23, 2014
For many, Italy’s picturesque countryside reflects heaven on earth.  But for Christians living here, the spiritual landscape can be lonely and disillusioning. Today we stop to encourage a Thru the Bible listener named Aryana: “Where I work no one has faith, no one believes, no one talks about eternal life. I’m starting to feel out of place. I wonder if I’m starting to lose my faith.” Christians in Italy need our prayer support. Evangelical Christians make up only one percent of the population.  In fact, there are more Muslims in Italy than followers of Jesus. Let’s pray today for the millions of Italians locked in dead or dark traditions or disillusioned by organized religion. May many discover the living Christ.

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...