Thursday, March 27, 2014

John Wimber Teaches On "The Carnal Church" -- Part 4



Part 4 of the "Carnal Church" By John Wimber.
I really needed to hear this teaching. To be brought back to the reality of what is and what isn't important when it comes to the kingdom of God.
I needed to be reminded that nothing we do is of any consequences, no matter how religious it looks, if we don't learn how to love others and then apply it.

Nothing we say...
Nothing we teach....
Nothing we claim to believe in...

matters at all if we aren't a loving people bent on sharing that love with others.
Here again.....
it isn't the syrup, goofy love that the world has created as a sad copy of what God offers.
It is the agape heart of God placed in each of us who claim to be a follower of His Son, Jesus.

God on you...

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...