Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What's Wrong With The Gospel Part 1



Not everyone will be able to sit and listen to this entire message. If you do have the luxury of time, please take a moment and listen to this "voice". Keith Green teaches on "What Is Wrong With The Gospel."

I've had several people comment to me that it seems as though I'm stuck in the past. I keep dragging out these old messages by people long since dead. While there is some truth in those who comment, there is also a truth in the messages that I am posting that you are not going to hear a lot of teachers and pastors share today. It's not popular. Because all of a sudden, through Keith's teaching and John Wimber's teaching, we are confronted with the truth that our modern version of Christianity is very self-centered and not very deep spiritually. 

I truly want to grow up in Christ before I grow any older. I want to do the works of Jesus. I want to share the gospel. I want my life to be a life of worship unto the Savior who died for me. I may seem out of touch, or out of step...But I just know what is burning in my heart......if I didn't know better, I would call it revival.

"O God, let it begin with me!"

God on you..
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...