Friday, May 16, 2014

Holy Fire



Holy Fire from heaven, descend on us today
Let us burn again.....
Holy Fire from heaven, descend on us today
Let us burn again....

Waiting in expectancy...
Surrendered to Your Sovereignty
We waiting for Your intimacy, Lord
For the things You adore

God alone possesses the Power, Authority and Ability to touch us in such a way, that our hearts are forever changed. When His fire comes, we begin a love affair that stretches beyond time and space. A love affair that has driven kingdom's to their knees. Driven demons and darkness from people's lives and hearts. It is a pure love. One that mind or logic cannot reason or rationalize.

If ever there was a time such a fire was needed, it is this day.
If ever there was a time such a love was needed, it is this day.
If ever there was a people who needed to encounter this fire, we are those people.

Love of God has dimmed in this country.
I'm not talking about an affection for.....
I'm talking about the life changing, insane love that burns deep in the heart. I'm talking about the kind of love that waits to hear from God.
Is such a thing totally missing from our culture or nation? No. As always, God has a remnant of people who walk in such a manner. But my heart cries out for more than a remnant. 

I desire to see the graveyard of addiction emptied because of the resurrection power of Jesus. I long to see those in addiction rise from their graves, shake off those clothes of death, and walk forward into the Holiness and fire of Jesus. A person who has been resurrected to new life has no fear of the world anymore. They are filled with the fire of God. There is the deep revelation of the price that was paid so they could rise "from the dead". 
As my good friend Peggy says, "How say Ye?"
God on you this day....
mb



No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...