Friday, June 12, 2015

Yearly Hiatus




Well good morning there all you cow pokes and poke-etts.
Been out there ridin' the fences for a spell and thought I'd mosey on back to the bunk house for some of Cookie's cornbread and beans.

It is that time of year once again...
"What time is that?"You may be asking.
Why time to take a break.
I try to take one week off every year from posting to give my brain, heart, spleen and left pinkie toe a change to rest and catch up.
SO until next Sunday, June 21st, if you want to read here at the Greene Street Letters, then visit the archives and catch some of the postings from the past 8 years.The link if found on the right side of the page, down near the bottom.

Oh yeah, one last thing.
Seth Barber will be speaking at Vineyard ReCovery tomorrow night, and Todd Bagley will be leading worship. Meeting starts at 7 p.m. and we do stamp court cards if you need it.

God on you...
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...