Welcome to the Greene Street Letters. It has become my venue for sharing what is going on at Vineyard Recovery Church. Don't let the word Church scare you. The Greene Street Letters is a daily posting to simply say that there is more to life than what you see. More to life than "stuff". My simple take of 60+ years of following Jesus. Some days were good days...some days I managed to get off in the ditch. He is worthy of the pursuit, so that is what I do........I pursue Jesus in everything I do. Not the Jesus of the church. Not the Jesus of the denomination. Nothing wrong with those things, but Jesus is so much more. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you return from time to time to stop and ponder your own relationship with Jesus. God on you....mb

Thursday, August 4, 2016


Hey....
Listen Up...
Just added Seth Barber's message from Catalyst Recovery, in our audio section of the Greene Street Letters.
Seth sets the tone by sharing that to say we are "following Jesus" is more than some words we say. It involves a track record of action, movement and change.
Feel free to listen to message...share with others...
Thanks
mbb

For Facebook users....click on the link to the Greene Street Letters, and you'll find the audio section on the right hand side of the blog.

No comments: