Friday, September 30, 2016

VRC Now Available on ROKU


Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
VRC is on Roku. You can listen to our messages through your Roku device.
I purchased one yesterday, and was in the process of downloading the channels I wanted to watch when low and behold I came across the platform we use to share our messages.

I don't understand how all this works, but it's pretty amazing to me.
I think maybe it involves Internet Elves and Streaming Gnomes....

Anyway, if you have ROKU, then look for SermonNet in the "religious" channels.



Once there type Vineyard and look for Vineyard ReCovery Fellowship (yeah, I know...I've got to change the name to VRC). Anywho...just wanted to update you on this latest way to keep connected.

God on you...

mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...