Welcome to the Greene Street Letters. It has become my venue for sharing what is going on at Vineyard Recovery Church. Don't let the word Church scare you. The Greene Street Letters is a daily posting to simply say that there is more to life than what you see. More to life than "stuff". My simple take of 60+ years of following Jesus. Some days were good days...some days I managed to get off in the ditch. He is worthy of the pursuit, so that is what I do........I pursue Jesus in everything I do. Not the Jesus of the church. Not the Jesus of the denomination. Nothing wrong with those things, but Jesus is so much more. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you return from time to time to stop and ponder your own relationship with Jesus. God on you....mb

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Seth Barber Teaching From V. ReCovery last night

Seth Barber shares the story of Zacchaeus, taking a look at the reality of Jesus' heart for this man. Jesus went home with Zacchaeus that day. Went to where he lived. When we draw near to Jesus, His desire is to enter our hearts, our lives, our very being and begin the cleaning out process that leads us into real life.

Go to the audio section located on the right hand side of the blog. Click and listen for now.....or down load for another time.

No comments: