Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Video

Taking a moment to share some Thanksgiving day thoughts with you.
To me the real message of Thanksgiving 2016 is that I need to be about the business of the Kingdom.
Continuing to allow God to work in me, for His good pleasure.
Realizing that learning to love is the most important aspect of Kingdom work. Not love as the world defines....but love that has been given to us as part of God's character and nature. That sometimes real love says, "No" when others demands things of us that aren't in line with God's will.

Anyway....
enjoy the day....
Love on your family....
Love on your friends....
Love yourself.....

God on you....
mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...