Friday, June 16, 2017

Equipping The Saints a.k.a.Broken People Operating Under The Power Of The Spirit



Good morning...
I'm going to try and utilize more video in these postings. Not that I have a desire for you to watch my mug...but simply it kind of changes up things and allows me to visually connect.

I am excited to tell you that I have set up a station here in my home that is going to allow me to transfer all our library of tapes at Gadsden Vineyard, into a medium that will make it easier for folks to take advantage of. I will pass along a master copy to Jim Bentley, and since he is the true Tech-Yoda at GVC, I will allow him to dispense said teaching any way he deems best. "Ummmm...give away he will!". As for your's truly, I am going to create a place on the communication wall that will house what I refer to as THE LEGACY SERIES. These are teachings and sessions that will be on CD  for you to take and listen to. There isn't any cost, the Cd's are free.

I know that some of you have moved on past Cd's and I totally understand this. But we are still giving away a ton of them every Saturday night, as well as through the week. I try to keep a stash of them with me at all times, and pass them out to people I meet to give them an insight into what we do at Vineyard ReCovery, as well as what the Vineyard as a whole is all about. So look for the Cd's on the wall next to the sound booth.

I can't tell you what this library of teachings means to me. It was where I cut my teeth (so to speak) and my theology was formed. A theology that carried the message that "We all get to play". What does this mean? That God called us, empowered us, and now is equipping us to do the works of Jesus. Healing....deliverance....salvation....all these things make up the Kingdom of God (His dynamic rule and reign in our time and space). We pray in the Lord's prayer..."Your Kingdom come...Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven." How does the Kingdom will of God get accomplished here on earth? Through His children. As we move out and encounter people daily, we have ample opportunity to not only tell our story, but validate our belief by demonstrations of His power through our prayers over these people.

Every one who claims to be a follower of Jesus carries His name and His call.
Every one isn't a Billy Graham or Rick Warren...
But every one has a responsibility to operate within the dynamic of His Kingdom.
Yes, it is imperative that we read, study and digest the Word of God.
Yes, it is of the utmost importance that we gather together with like minded people who are of one heart and mind when it comes to Christ...
Yes, this call to serve (minister) to those in need through the Power encounters that we will have is a real deal.
So why not lets be the body of Christ...
Let's be His Church...
Let's walk in His Power and His Purity.

God on you....
mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...