Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tennessee Ernie Ford - The Star Carol

No one defines Christmas time to me like Tennessee Ernie Ford. His voice rang out through my home during my growing up years. My Mother dearly loved him and so his album, STAR CAROL, was played on our stereo.

The song may not appeal to many who read this blog and I have no problem with that. I posted this more for me than anyone else. To remember where I came from. To remember my Mother and Father and Brother, and the holiday's were important to my family.
Thank you for allowing me this personal moment.
Merry Christmas.

Michael / Vicki

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Thanks for sharing. My fondest memories are of Christmas as a little boy on Lewis Street, listing to songs like that.

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...