Tuesday, August 15, 2023

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the Auwseomness and Power found in the name of the Lord?" The conlusion was that I did not  fully grasp  the fullhess of the name of God, As my health has declined, I have a new found desire to know God in ways I never considered before.

Asking God to give me a more clearer understanding as to His nature, His character, and His mercy and grace, I guess I don't simply do not want to believe in God,,,,,,,,,,But believe God! This new understanding helps me whan the physical stuff becomes overwhelming and I feel as though I am drowining in despair and self pity. The knowledge that His grace will see me through this day becomes more than a theological concept, It becomes a reality in the midst of the storm I am moving through. Thanks for stopping by today, and may God become an even greater reality in your life today. A reality that will take you through whatever situation you may be faced with.

God on you

mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...