Saturday, December 13, 2008

Think On This

Philippians 2:5
Have this attitude among yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus.

Another version says "let this mind be in you."
Having the way we think changed.
Trading my stinking thinking for the mind of Christ.
Seeing the world as He sees it. Not to say that I attain a state of divinity. No. I do not conduct my daily life based on the morals of this world but according to the mind of Christ.

I find this hard to do.
Notice I said hard, not impossible.
For one, a struggle ensues each time as I want to exercise my will and my way in whatever the situation may be. Isn't that the whole package of relationship. A surrender of my will to embrace His? I think so.

Give up....
Let God be in charge.

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...