Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mercy Me - The Love Of God

My posting over the past few days has been done with a bite to it. I know that words have been typed and posted that carry weight and purpose. I never, never, never loose sight of the heart of Father God. I never want to forget that it was love that held Jesus to the cross. Not the syrupy, silly love the world offers. But divine love...divine choice not based on emotion but on the idea of redemption and restoration of a creation that was crumbling under the penalty of sin. God looked and sent his son to pay the price. How can I even write these words and not fall to my knees weeping over this wonderful gift of salvation that has been afforded me.
I want to learn to love a God loves.
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...