Thursday, September 9, 2010

Charlie Daniels - Two Out Of Three (Cafe Video)

Romans 7:24-25 - Oh what a wretched man I am! Who will free me from this life that is dominated by sin and death? Thank God! The answer is in the person of Jesus Christ our Lord.......

This is my most favorite song that Charlie Daniels has recorded. If I had choice between good and bad, I'd pick bad two out of three. How could Jesus love someone like me? Because He is Jesus! His love is not bound by the same restrictions we carry around, namely a sinful nature or flesh. He stands untouched by the destructive power of sin. NO! He defeated that power by taking all the sin, every bit of it, that the world had...taking it upon himself and then gave his life as a ransom for all who were under the penalty of sin. That is why He loves me. His desire is to for me to be (1.) Saved (2) enter into relationship with Him (3) grow and mature in my faith.

How marvelous... How wonderful is the love of Jesus.

God on you all today....

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...