Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rise Up!


I want this to be an encouraging word today.
There are a lot of people out there who are hurting and maybe down to their last bit of hope.
When hope runs dry, darkness takes over.
I'm not talking about the kind of hope the world offers, but hope in Christ.
Hope in stability of the nature of Jesus.
Hope in the authority and power of Jesus.
Hope that cannot be assailed by the forces of hell and the kingdom of darkness.
The hope of Christ is a fortress that has withstood the best the enemy has to throw at it.
So look up today....
lift your eye to the heavens and hear the sound of Jesus.
He will speak to you on the wind.
He will wrap Himself around you with the Holy Spirit and will comfort you.
Don't look to your circumstance or situations.
Don't be drawn into the darkness by another voice that says,"Don't believe!"
Declare this day "I will follow Jesus!"
Declare this day "You are my strength and shield, Jesus!"
Declare this day "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!"

Isaiah 40:31
But those who wait (hope) on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."
That, my friend, is a promise from one who never breaks a promise.
Rest in it.

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...