Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Seekers - I'll never find another you (1968)

Psalm 95:6 - Come, let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before the LORD our maker, for he is our God. We are the people he watches over, the sheep under his care.

No matter what my lot today....
No matter what life may bring to me.....joy or sadness......riches or poverty......I still will worship you. These are not flattering words to bolster my own self image or ego...they come from a heart that has fallen in love with the God of the universe. The words come from a heart forever changed by blood that was shed on a hillside outside of Jerusalem over 2000 years ago. Blood that has not lost any of it's ability to lay hold of lives and break the power of sin.

Today....
I worship God with my whole being...every fiber of my existence.....that my life would be a reflection of the goodness of God.

May you find this for yourself.....

God on you....

mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...