Welcome to the Greene Street Letters. It has become my venue for sharing what is going on at Vineyard Recovery Church. Don't let the word Church scare you. The Greene Street Letters is a daily posting to simply say that there is more to life than what you see. More to life than "stuff". My simple take of 60+ years of following Jesus. Some days were good days...some days I managed to get off in the ditch. He is worthy of the pursuit, so that is what I do........I pursue Jesus in everything I do. Not the Jesus of the church. Not the Jesus of the denomination. Nothing wrong with those things, but Jesus is so much more. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you return from time to time to stop and ponder your own relationship with Jesus. God on you....mb

Monday, November 7, 2016

New Audio Message From Saturday Nights Meeting


Hey...hey...hey....
New audio message here at the Greene Street Letters!
Jesus teaching the Word and then validating what He taught through healing and deliverance.

Oh yeah....the message (for whatever reason) doesn't actually start until around 32 seconds into it....So don't panic if you don't hear anything at first.

Thanks...
mbb

No comments: