Friday, April 21, 2017

Where Does GSL Go?


Just thought I would post
This to let you know where
the Greene Street Letters
Are Currently being read:
Here Are Today's Total.

United States
1599

France
116

United Kingdom
20

Germany
14

Spain
6

Portugal
6

Ukraine
5

Brazil
3

India
3

South Korea
3

Can't say that I fully understand how all this here Internet thing works. All I know is that I write here in Attalla, Alabama. How it finds its way to these other parts of the world is beyond my little pea-brain. I just pray that whatever I write, whatever is posted will impact someone in some small way.

God on you...
mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...