Friday, April 21, 2017

Where Does GSL Go?


Just thought I would post
This to let you know where
the Greene Street Letters
Are Currently being read:
Here Are Today's Total.

United States
1599

France
116

United Kingdom
20

Germany
14

Spain
6

Portugal
6

Ukraine
5

Brazil
3

India
3

South Korea
3

Can't say that I fully understand how all this here Internet thing works. All I know is that I write here in Attalla, Alabama. How it finds its way to these other parts of the world is beyond my little pea-brain. I just pray that whatever I write, whatever is posted will impact someone in some small way.

God on you...
mbb

No comments:

Putting Up The Bynum Christmas Tree

Put up our Christmas tree yesterday..... Snow falling outside only made it seem more like this was the right thing to do. For years we p...