Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Musings

Good word...muse.
Sounds mystical as it is not a word that you find in everyday conversation.
We use Amuse.
We use abuse.
But seldom do we use muse.
Sounds like Dr. Seuss doesn't it?

Cloudy overcast day. Sprinkles all around.
Ducks under the porches.
Our two latest additions----rat/cats, are stalking around flexing the feline-ness.
What is a rat/cat?
A cat that chases rats.

We will not be having our meeting tomorrow night but will return on Oct.25th.
Danny Daniels will be here on November 1st.
Nori and Barbie Kelley will be coming through November 22nd.
So November is lining up to be a "music" month.
Good opportunity to worship!

Verse today:
Psalm 18:28
You, O Lord, keep my lamp burning; my God who turns my darkness into light.

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...