Friday, February 20, 2009

Look


The Book of Revelation opens with these words: The Revelation of Jesus Christ ...........
How much revelation do we need? How much of Christ do you wish to see? Don't limit this unveiling of Jesus to only what you can perceive with your eyes. Don't confuse revelation with information. Revelation involves seeing and understanding in the light of God's truth.Open you heart, your understanding, all your senses to grow in wisdom as to what Jesus means to you personally. I believe that Jesus' call to salvation is a universal call, in that it is made to humanity. I believe that relationship with Him is on an individual basis and just as all relationships take on traits and characteristics of ones involved, so too will Christ construct and fashion a uniqueness to your relationship with Him.
What an incredible thought that the God of creation wants to interact with me not through a list of do and don't but through communication that is between Him and me. As He instructs, encourages, disciplines and guides me through the day. At the end of the day I should be able to truly say, "today I have seen more of you, Lord, and the way I understand you now is different than when I woke up this morning." That is spiritual growth.
God on you.........
mb

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Information without revelation just makes you a Pharisee!

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...