Wednesday, June 17, 2009

China In Darkness

I continue to find weather events that, to me, speak of God revealing himself and his plans for planet earth. This picture is from Beijing China and it was taken at 11:30 a.m. their time. A storm moved in and plunged the city into total darkness. This was reported by ABC news correspondents. It is a reminder of what God said would happen in the Spiritual side of our lives.
Isaiah 60:1-2 reads:
Arise, shine for your light has come!
And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.
For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth and deep darkness the people. But the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you..

This event took place in China. A country that is fast becoming the dominate world power on the political stage. To me the darkness of the storm is a spiritual barometer and evidence of the truth that this nation is a dark nation. Praise God it is also a nation that has many, many home churches. The church of Jesus Christ is alive and prospering in spite of the oppression and demonic activity that has been ruling for years.

You may discount what I'm saying and I wouldn't blame you. These events and signs that come to us are hard to put within the framework of our western mindsets. I wholly lean on the fact that these events........these storms in China and clouds in Iowa and earthquakes in the Midwest are all from God declaring to us that we need to see for ourselves what has been prophesied in the Word of God.

God on you......
mb

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Keep looking....God is speaking through nature.

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...