Friday, June 5, 2009

John Piper - A Problem with Christians in Evangelicalism

I really appreciate John Piper and his message.
I read in the Book of Acts where Peter gave the first messsage on Pentecost. There wasn't an altar call. No music. No Choir. Just the Word of God. People cried out to Peter, "What must we do to be saved?" That is the power of the message. What must I do to be saved?
God help me to not shy away from speaking the truth.
Help me to not seek the favor of man and his praise and applause, but let me wholly lean on Jesus.

Find God this weekend.
Meet with some other believers.
Read His Word.
Talk to Him and then listen for Him.

Michael b

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...