Saturday, October 16, 2010

You Can....

Matthew 9:18
As Jesus was saying this, the leader of a synagogue came and knelt down before him. "My daughter has just died,"he said, "but YOU CAN bring her back to life again if you just come and lay your hand upon her."

What faith....
What belief....
Sometimes loosing the thing you love the most will cause your faith to rise up.
The daughter has died.
A true fact.
Death had taken her.
But faith causes this man to kneel before Jesus and proclaim.....
YOU CAN!
The reality of death...a
and the belief that there was one who could do something about death caused this man to come to Jesus with only one thought.........."Jesus, you can!"
Jesus did.
Why is it my faith wavers so much, from  You can to Will you?
I want to grow in this area of my relationship with Jesus.
This probably means that I am going to see some times and situations where I have to declare the truth of what I believe.
Do I continue to do business as the world does, or do I discard all my wisdom and embrace what the Spirit of God is saying....."Jesus Can!"

Truth of the matter is, I want to grow into a believer that will say, "Blessed be the name of the Lord!" no matter what the situation is.That the truth of God outweighs all the world has to offer (good and bad) and that I cling to the truth of Jesus.
Think on these things....

God on you......
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...