Saturday, February 26, 2011

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE? - Ravenhill



John 17:3---- And this is eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth.

Every question that I possess as to life, the meaning of it and the purpose is found in Jesus.
Simple.
Profound.
True.
Call me simple. I am. I have no need to find the unexplained secrets of this world. I have only a need to know the one who died on a cross outside the city of Jerusalem.
People claim that I am a simpleton and not very educated. That is true.
But I know "Whom" I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have entrusted to him against the day of His return. I know that.
I wish I were more polished.
I wish I could speak correctly and with great persuasion.
I am who God created and I am at peace with that.
Do I seek to please men?
Or do I seek to please God?
I choose the latter.

God on you.....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...