To my new sister-in-Christ in Ozark, Alabama.
Your story thrills me to no end. I am grateful to God that you heard, you listened and you answered.
Now you are a part of the greatest family in the world.
Former addicts and alcoholics....
Men and women who were "dead" but Christ has resurrected through his salvation and redemption.
Know you are prayed over from those of us here in Attalla / Gadsden.
Know that you are loved.
Know that you have a Father in heaven who has not only given you new life, but will guide you through it each day.
God on you today.....
Michael & Vicki Bynum
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
No comments:
Post a Comment