Monday, November 19, 2012

Slippered Feet


Well into my third cup of coffee.....
I guess that's what you do when you're on "Stay-cation".
City of Attalla work crews are laboring in my front yard with a huge vacuum attachment, sucking up the leaves that have assembled at the edge of the yard. Bless 'em for all they do.

I spoke yesterday at Grace Covenant Church in Hokes Bluff. Good group of folks. Lot's of Agape in the room.....guy's from Fellowship House...guys from Rapha.....members of the regular congregation. It is a place that you can belong to. Be a part of. Learn how to be a part of the body of Christ. I will be speaking there again on December 30. Looking forward to it.

Well, it's official.
I'm tired...all this typing wears a body out.
I'll quit for now.
I'll see you tomorrow on day 2 of "Stay-cation".
Or maybe I won't...
We'll see.

God on you.....
mb


No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...