Thursday, December 27, 2012

John Wimber 1994: Teaches on "A season of refreshing, renewal, revival and order"


I am...
And always will be a "Vineyard" Pastor....
I am a firm believer in the kingdom now, but the kingdom not yet..
That we are in a transistion period awaiting the completion and fulfillment of the Kingdom of God.
I have had the honor and privilege of being a part of the "Vineyard" family for 19 years....
We saw a tremendous outpouring of God back in January of 1994....
This visitation changed us all....made us fall in love with Jesus more...
Gave us the opportunity to go and "Do the Stuff" as John use to call it...
Doing the works of Christ.....
Pray for the sick and see them healed...
Cast out and off demonic spirit's....
Feed the poor....
Visit those in prison.....
I have never lost my love for this part of Kingdom work....
I wanted to share one of John's messages as he speaks openly and honestly about this visitation.
If you will click on the "SERMON ARCHIVE" banner it will take you to the audio...
You can listen to it now...
or download it for later.....
This is part 1 of the message.

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...