Thursday, May 12, 2011

Could It Be?

Sorry for the delay in today's posting.
I have been fighting a running battle with computers for the last 5 days.
Two computers have crashed and I have resorted back to our ol' reliable.
What is up with this?
I think it is attacks by the enemy...a.k.a. the kingdom of darkness.
Back on April 19th, I had a dream.
May not seem like much, but I don't ever remember my dreams.
So when I have one that is vivid and colorful and details remain with me, I have found out that the dream is usually God talking to me.
This particular dream of April 19th was about spiritual warfare.
It would take place in the heavens and also in my ministry.
There would be an effort by the enemy to stop me from writing this blog and sending it out.

I want you to truly understand something.
I place no worth to this blog that would elevate it above anyone or other blogs.
I merely do what I do because God has called me to the task.
Each day I post, I do not know who reads it or what happens to them spiritually.
The only thing I know is...
1.) I write daily, hopefully what God wants me to write
2.) I trust God to do with the posting what He wants to accomplish.

Because the enemy has targeted this particular blog, must mean that it is causing an effect in the lives of the people who read it. As Paul states in Romans 1.."For I am  not ashamed of the gospel of Christ. For it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..."
Vicki and I have begun to pray over the blog and ask God to let it penetrate into home and places where the gospel is not welcomed. I ask that Greene Street Letters become a sword that cuts through darkness with the penetrating light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Please pray for Vicki and me, that we can stand in the armor of God and defeat the schemes of the enemy.
Pray for this blog that it would reach the ones who need to hear the good news of Jesus.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved.........John 3:16-17

But you shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you. And you shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth
Acts 1:8

But if our gospel is hid, it is hid to them that are lost. In whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of them which do not believe, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God should shine unto them..........II Corinthians 4:3-4

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony and they loved not their lives unto the death..........Rev. 12:11

God on you....
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...