Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...
4 comments:
A classic!
I spoke at Celebrate Recovery Friday night and closed my part by reading "My King." God brought the house down and then sent healing and salvation. It was an incredible thing to watch.
It was a good night.
mb
Forgot if I just thought of a comment on Sat. post or if I posted it! LOL Anyway, I loved it, agreat worship experience. Watched over and over. Wish I could have at Celebrate Recovery. I know I really missed out!
CR Centre if one of my most favorite places. Great people, Randy and the worship team....chip time...it all adds up to a night with God. God is good!
mb
Post a Comment