Thursday, August 13, 2015
Audio Message From August 8th
New Audio message from August 8th Vineyard ReCovery now available in the audio section of the blog (Look to the right side of the blog).
Click on microphone to play message.
Click on "I" to download for later consumption.
Either way, it's a love pat for your tummy....
God on you...
mb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD
Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...
-
Long night..... Kind of numb this morning...... Got a call that no one ever wants to get. My brother, Wayne, called to let me know that ...
-
James 5:16 .......The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. One of the things that I have come to enjoy is going b...
-
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man and appears straight before him, but at the end of it is the way of death. Th...

No comments:
Post a Comment