Tuesday, February 13, 2018

William Andrews Encounter




Psalm 69:1-2
Save me, O God! For the waters have come up to my neck. I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing (footing); I have come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.

William Andrews was a top notch fullback back in the late 70's. Playing for Auburn, William was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons in the third round. Played 8 years, was selected by his peers to play in the pro-bowl four times.

William Andrews fell prey to the lure and empty promise that drugs and alcohol whisper to those who are looking for something that will ease the pain of life.


His story isn't any different from any other individual that has started down that slippery slope of addiction. I am just proud to say that William Andrews had an encounter with God. His journey began when He turned will and live over to the care of God.


The video I've posted today is only 5+ minutes long. If you can, take a few moments and watch it. A true testimony to the POWER than only God can bring to an empty live.
Thanks for dropping by the Greene Street Letters.

God on you...
mbb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...