Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rushing Wind - Keith Green

How small I seem when I think of God.
How small are my dreams when they come from me.
How feeble are the attempts I make to point others to Christ.
How shallow are my dreams when they spring from my mind.

Only by the filling of the Holy Spirit....
Only by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit...
Only by the Promise can I truly be a witness.
Clothed in power...
To the uttermost parts of the earth....

As Keith put it, "blowing out the dust within, daily come and cleanse this temple. I've been born again."

God on you.........

mb

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Wow! That brings back memories!

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...