Friday, March 6, 2009

Larry Norman Tribute

Been over a year since Larry died.
Not a day passes that I don't have a Larry Norman Song dash through my brain.
Shortly after my return to Jesus (I had been away for a number of years) I resolved myself that Rock and Roll was out and I would forever be destined to Gospel Music. Now this is not a shot at Gospel music. It just was a preference that suited me. In fairness I have come to appreciate the music over the years and realize the impact it has on people, but it just isn't my cup of tea.
A good friend, Billy Anderson, introduced me to Larry Norman's music in 1979 and I was hooked. Larry has been a voice that stood out, to me, from others in how he played and what he had to say.
I miss Larry.....
I miss Mark.....
I miss Rich......
Someday, it will be my turn....
God on you............
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...