Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday --- T minus 18 Days & Counting

We have had a round of sickness go through the camp so the Monday download from Saturday night's service will be a little late. I promise I will get it on this blog as soon as possible.
Friday night, we hope to put up our Christmas tree here at Rapha. Vicki always does it up right, as she brings Christmas goodies and her "killer" hot chocolate for the guys. It's always funny when we put the tree up. At first the men stand off and don't say much as they just want to watch. Last year I even had some say, "I ain't puttin' up no tree and they can't make me!" These were the same ones who came through the door and jumped into the frey with both feet. Slinging icicles all over the place. Hollering at one another about the placement of Christmas ornaments.

Saturday nights meeting was special and different. Due to illness and my inability to sing, we had "Canned" worship. I played some selections by John Michael Talbot and it really set the tone for the evening. Teaching was on darkness and how Jesus truly is the "light of the world".
I hope you enjoy the teaching when I finally get it loaded.

Merry Christmas!
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...