Thursday, February 25, 2010

Behold the Lamb of God [Jesus our sin Subsitute!!]

We forget that our lives have been purchased with pain and blood. We forget that the cross of Christ is not a clean, sanitary place. You cannot draw near this cross and not be stained by the blood of Jesus.
The closer I draw near, the more my own heart is uncovered and I am made fully aware of what dwells within me. If it all stopped there, I think I would turn and run, but with the drawing....with the uncovering of my own heart, I am aware that it is the love of God for me that is doing this. He draws out the sin of my heart so that I can confess, repent and receive His incredible forgiveness.
Jesus! What a name....
What a savior....

God on you......
mb

No comments:

THE REALITY OF THE NAME OF GOD

Listening to Keith Green this morning as he sings "How Majestic Is Your Name". I had to  ask myself, "Do I truly unerstnd the...